Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Same Anne

Ok so if you know me really well you know I think new years resolutions are total crap--but that I make them anyways because I'm a push over so here they are
-excercise daily
-write daily

SO I come home in about 4 ish months and I've been here A YEAR but yeah no big deal. Oh so I've been realizing that I miss home and I'm excited to gt back to the states but I'll probably be happy to be there all of a month. I love Germany i can already see tons of things I will miss
-bakeries
-public trans
-being able to use german
-mineral water
-good german food
-cafes
-schlossplatz//garten
-good fresh produce
-the quiet
-the chocolate
But the states...I miss american chinese food and some people. I don't miss anything there that makes the country special so I'm excited to see everyone and to stop being a nanny but I'm not excited to leave and you can be certain that I'm going to find a way back--somehow.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That's pretty much exactly how I felt when we left Germany after 4 years. I've been wanting to go back ever since.