Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bordom

Hey! Don't know if I'll tell anyone I've created a blog, but its the first day of thanksgiving break and I have nothing to do untill work. To explain the name everyone calls me something like Anniekins, Annabelle, Annakin so I decided to make it simpler with Anne-something i.e. Anne-iekins. And since I never actually use the symbols without writing it out i.e. dash - or slash/ period. No this blog will not be well known but it will give me a place to put things like my poetry and random edited photos without boring everyone on facebook. So to start here are some of my favorites:



The circus we don't see

Walking on a tightrope
with no net underneath
just a bunch of broken bottles
waiting to slice my skin
panting from the distance
I see you waiting on the other side
finally fully realizing
I've been climbing towards you
I see you standing there
still trying to make up your mind
if you want me to finish the cross
or fail and fall into the depths
the wire cuts into my bare feet
leaving a gruesome trail behind
when I'm nearly close enoughto touch
I slip, I fall [I fail] like always
somehow caught the wire on the way down
so now I hang looking at you in desperation
blood trickling down my wrists
the pain almost to much to bear
but then again the bottles would be worse
wouldn't they?
so I'll wait for you to decide
to let me fall or lift me up
honestly if you decide the former
the physical cuts and bruises will be nothing
compared to all the damage youd cause
so I stare up at youlet you take your time
to reach for me [or turn away]







she tryS to climb
slowly rEaching up
taking it stEp by step

she feels the Movement is slow
she rushEs now, the end is near


have to Finish
have to Acheive
have to Live, and cant
Let go




Reminders
it feels like his chap stick
on your lips
slightly abused
and oh so used.
a lingering reminder
of the most difficult memory
of your short life.
heart racing
tears falling
you realize
you've done it again,
allowed him to control you,
and you can't seem to let go
because even
with the tears
it was one of
the sweetest moments,
and you know he's with her

but you also know
you'll know no better feeling
than his chap stick on your lips
and his cologne on your shirt.




This is just a start, I'll put up more old as I put up the new. Hopefully you'll be able to see how I've progressed. I might also occasionally put up things about me. For now I'll leave you with I'm Anne I live in Maryland, but am temporarily placed in Provo while I attend Brigham Young University.

No comments: