Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the one with all the should'ves

Is it really july? Has a new year of my life really started? Do I really leave Vienna in less than a week?

If you can't tell I'm feeling a little reluctant right now. I don't want time to keep moving. In just a year I won't be a teenager anymore, but I don't know anything else about what my life will be like. The reason I say that is because if you had told me next year that my life would be where it is right now I would have never believed you. Not because I'm unhappy or I think I would have not liked what the future held just that its soo different and it doesn't look like its solidifying anytime soon. I should tell you about my amazing trip to Budapest and how great it was to see the chapmans. I should tell you about what we're doing in class right now and how we're spending our last week in Vienna. I should tell you about the progression of my german which I guess has been a lot. I should tell you about our 2 week trip coming up in the alps. I should tell you about the projects I just finished. I should tell you about how supremely happy I am and how much I wish I never had to leave Vienna. I should tell you about how I'm a little sad that my mom left MD because now no one is at "home" I should tell you how Im feeling a little homeless. I should tell you how I am feeling so unmotivated right now. I should tell you how much I want life to start(just with a little warning of what it is) I should tell you about how I wish I could get a glimpse of where Ill be next year.


But I've just got too much on my mind

1 comment:

trudy said...

can I tell you that I don't know what my future holds either? If you asked me a year ago if this is where I would be I wouldn't have believed you. I wish I did have a home for you (and me) So we will lean on Beth for awhile. I know we are both learning and growing and that is what it is all about. I love you Anne. Can't wait to hear your german...see you soon.