Wednesday, August 25, 2010

new post

SO I haven't posted in about a month...how unlike me.

Not even to whine and trust me I've been pleanty whiny, but for two and a half weeks I didn't have internet. I was in Turkey at the time....it sucked

I also decided I don't see the point of a vacation where you go and just stay in a hotel.

go to an amusement park

visit family

see a city

but freaking do something.

and I can get my own drinks I don't like being served.

being a nanny is like killing my energy to write--this doesnt promote motherhood to me

I read every single jane austen novel on the trip...she kind of has weak endings--still loved them.

Im trying to crochet more again its good for me

I've lost most of my desire to eat meat.

I miss people back home...I dont really miss america

I really love stuttgart--but here's still not home
just home for now.

don't ever assume people don't have time to talk to you after they move

just because I can't see you doesn't mean I care less.

ice creams good. drama sucks.

thats all good night and good luck

No comments: