Saturday, August 6, 2011

BIG NEWS

Ok so my family already knows this and quite a few other people and if you'd rather hear it from me than from my blog than you than you should talk to me more.

So as you may or may not be aware of I've been trying to get into school here and thought that I wouldnt hear from the school until the end of the month but when I got back from vacation I had a letter from the university and I got in! and into the program I wanted! So now Im a Anglistik major and Germanistik minor. Im going to take german for a semester to make sure Im up to scruff

I also went and processed my insurance and signed up for german classes and I have an appointment to get a visa in 2 weeks wish me luck that all goes well.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome! Which university?

Kayla Sharee said...

Congrats!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so cool!

Martie said...

Wow, how exciting! Congratulations!

How far are you from Weisbaden?