Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I want for christmas

is you!

now you just have to figure out who I'm talking to. But in all seriousness I want some sweaters like pull over sweaters preferably black or gray

I also want the latest and last harry potter movie
I want no complications during my travels
I want a rocking christmas celebration
and an awesome new years
I want more pictures and frames
possibly some good pajamas
I want the ability to stand up for my self
I want to learn how to say what I want
I want people to be happy

night all
sorry Ive been such a bad blogger lately

2 comments:

trudy said...

If you don't want any complications on your trip ask Heavenly Father for help. You can't go to a more sure source for help.

Anonymous said...

Your list and mine are very similar! Great minds! :O)

I hope your wishes come true.

Martie