Monday, February 20, 2012

week 1

Monday:Salmon

This is the salmon recipe I used. we used a rose though cause we didn't have any white wine--but it was delicious. I served it with noodles and used frozen salmon-will use this one again

Tuesday:we went out with some work colleges of Jordan's so my plan for this day will be pushed to another one.

Wednesday: Lasagna

we had these brussel sprouts as a side, they may have gotten a little over cooked because of the funky oven but they still tasted pretty good

the skillet lasagna was mostly just ok--but Im not a huge fan of it anyways. I think if I make it again I'll just go with an oven version but it still tasted pretty good if anyone is interested in trying it out.

Thurday: Pasta

Last night Jordan's coworker came over and I made a tomato goat cheese pasta and the guys loved it--it wasn't really my night for such a heavy meal but I still rather enjoyed it even if I wasn't in the mood for it. It was pretty simple to make but I wish I had cut the recipe in half we have far to much left over.

Friday: Quesadillas

Ok so the recipe does call for too much stuff to put in just 4 tortillas so dont add more ingredients to make more-- but it was really good the avacado was a really good touch :) but all in all good recipe

Saturday: beef sandwiches

This is a crockpot recipe it's rather simple and also very delicious. We saved the water though to use as a dipping sauce--awesomeness

Sunday we did leftovers because there was a ton of them

All in all good week--next week I wont be cooking so much though because it'll just be me and I dont want to just cook for myself

2 comments:

trudy said...

um Anne...where is week 2? 3? 4? I know you are busy. It gets crazy like that. You can skip all of the weeks you missed and just start up again.
mom

Martie said...

Yummmm. You're making me hungry!!