Monday, December 1, 2008

Long day

New

People Watching
That man that was
trying to be
invisable
just beggd me
to look at him
in his blue shirt
and blue jeans
the bag in his hand
with the dark blue
design
seemingly bright
next to his
dark countanance
looking down
with a bag on his back
of the backpack variety
i simply stared
to see if he'd look up


the girl with
the bare feet
mockingly
looked at me
with her book
and turquiose turtleneck
because i sat there
doing nothing
i dont like to leave that much
mess visable in a
public area
or take off my shoes
maybe flip flops
but not flats



the lady with the
marrie calandar dinner
caught me
looking at her,
but i couldnt help
glancing back whenever
she wasnt looking
it was discusting
yet fasinating
as she stirred
her potatos with
her finger
and scooped them
into her mouth
maybe it was the supreme
look of joy
on her face after
each bite
i couldnt help thinking
if i had brought that
id have brought
a fork.

it ammused me that
he had a slimfast
as i stood there
to nuke my burger
since he was
standing there
waiting to put in
a hot pocket
but then
i couldnt help overhearing
him telling
the missus
it was chocolate milk
so he actually likes
that crap?
well the irony is still
pleasing.

Old

Faulty Surgeon

I never saw his degree
And he wasn't very nice
I guess I was desperate
Tired of being made of ice.

He didn't put me under
He didn't have a nurse,
But I laid down anyways
Like I was falling into a curse.

He said we'd have to insert coal
Melt me from the inside
He said I'd feel better,
But I'm pretty sure he lied.

A knife was placed in my hand
Told to tear the flesh apart
With sudden horror I realized
I was slicing open my own heart.

He placed the white-hot coal
And quickly took a needle to my skin
Now I have an ugly scar
And a harsh burning within.

Now I feel everything
No longer made of ice,
But I'm not sure if it was worth it,
These feelings aren't very nice.

No comments: