Thursday, December 18, 2008

waiting





I'm obsessed with picnik can you tell?



which is better?(make an assessment)




I hope your new year was grand. I don't make reslutions often but this year mine is to be more open. What are yours?



new
We are so different
Why do I have to be young
why do you have to be old
neither of us knows life well
when it gets right down to it
we are both so young
we are both so wrong

we are so headstrong





Why do I have to be impatient
why do you have to be hyper
none of it means anything
when it gets right down to it
I am so obsesive
you are so oblivious
we are so original



Why do I have to be the newbie
why do you have to teach me
next time we'll be lost again
when it gets right down to it
we are both so fresh
we are both so rash
we are so posh



Why do I have to be wrong
why do you have to be right
never have two be so different
when it gets right down to it
I am so uncomplaining
you are so unassuming
we are so unsure







old

Spots and Stripes


the tears fall to the ground
as you look at me in disgust
and say it will never change
i will never be different
and how can it ever end
if its just the way i am

a leopard cant change its spots
a zebra always has is stripes
i am tied to my fickle heart
how can i be anything
anything but alone
if i cant ever change


but you are wrong, this time
for one i can change my ways
and me and the leopard and zebra
well cast off our patterns
and live our lives freely
i just need to meet one



sorry it wasnt you


Bright Red

cold wind
against my face
my arm
meets the door
i trip
a teasing smile
fast pluse
mixed up words
soft touch
a shared glance




for such dark skin
you blush an awful lot

No comments: