Monday, April 27, 2009

Facebook Stalking

Seriously recently I've thought of deleting my Facebook, it may help me talk to a few people but most of my "friends" are people i didn't even talk to when I knew them-so I don't care what they are doing. On occasion I talk to a few people but mostly not-I mean if people want to talk to me there is AIM or good old e-mail, even snail mail. No facebook for me is a time waster. Its a way to snoop on people. Come on everyone does it. You notice someone's status it seems off so you go to there page and try and figure out whats wrong by past statuses. Random people you had sort of met once but you didn't want to offend by rejecting them ask you advice. You become nervous about something so you compare peoples pages to see how they correspond. You notice something-wait were they together? why? Seriously facebook lately has just been a distraction and makes me stress out and freak out. I think I might go on a hiatus from facebook, see if I even last a week- I doubt it I'm too caught up it has really sucked me in. Even now I'm tempted to go back and look at it, see whats going on look at random photos, read the junk on pieces of flair. My bordom and natural well nosyness is driving me insane right now. Often my snooping just leads to questions I don't want to ask. Maybe this is all just me and I've become slightly odd...and more obsessive. I don't like my self like this, it's not who I usually am. I think I might try and last the whole summer. Everyone facebook stalks, but it doesn't mean it's right or healthy. K done with my rant for now. hopefully my heart with stop racing with suspision my mind stop asking questions I know I don't really want the answer too even if I had the right to ask.

ok Hiatus starts in 5 minutes after I tell everyone on fb that I'm doing a hiatus >_<

No comments: