Monday, May 4, 2009

A week in satus updates

Anne already wants to get on facebook
Anne does not want to lift weights
Anne is kind of a whiny brat, I should work on that
Anne thinks that tattoos are crazy

Anne wishes her life was more adventerous
Anne needs to find something productive to do
Anne wishes it were tomorrow
Anne is kind of a liar
Anne has a good weekend
Anne-time seemes to be going slower and faster all at once...its disorienting
Anne can't wait it get out of here
Anne wishes she had friends
Anne is trying not to cry
Anne is longest week ever
Anne is no I'm not happy but youll never know


Websites I've been going too
Blogger-not updated as often so getting on a lot isn't as exciting
FML-funny, not always appropriate
Yahoo-been writing in my notepad
also a lot of solitare....I need a hobby


Ok so it has been a week since I've gotten on facebook ok maybe in a few hours it will have been, but you get the idea. K so I decided to go on facebook...just to see what it looked like if there were reactions you know# of notifications=12 messages=2 it was all just genaric. Facebook missed as a bordom buster but really I'm fine without it. I wish no one knew this blog were here but people do so I cant say whats on my mind

1 comment:

Beth said...

come visit us ASAP!!!!!!!!!!