Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life's just one big Schokocroisant


Which by the way are amazing! Today was a holiday so every one went to the pool well the wave pool/ slide pool/ river. It was a-ma-zin-ga. The pictures are above I'm too lazy to format anything and yes one of those is me sunbathing one of the other girls cameras died and so I let her use mine. As a result me in a swimsuit. But its cool I love her anyways. SO vienna....what can I say it's amazing I have a million and one stories being on the strassen bahn forgetting my passport the day we registered at residents coming to the out reach its from the church seriously it's awesome here it feels like home and everyone is so nice. the missionary couple that run it are so nice. Well lets see today and um yesterday I think I played Frissbee and me and my roommate are going to try and go running in the mornings but its been kind of hard so far with homework and stuff. I just have no idea what to write about here tell me what you want to know
A.places
B.activities
C.people
D. something else like food.

K pictures later

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well you know me, I want to know everything! Maybe you should dedicate one post to each subject :] And I want to see the swimsuit pic!!!

trudy said...

I agree with Beth tell us about people in one post then activities then places then more and more. I want to see the swimsuit pic too!!! way too much fun you are having...what is your roommates name?