Monday, May 25, 2009

The one in which I ate far too much food

So on Saturday we went to Schnitzelwirt which I highly recomend your ever in Vienna you have to hit it up 52 Neubaugasse. So a schnitzel there is about as long as a keyboard on a laptop and ours had tomatos cheese mushrooms ham and potatos with it, so I ate half of mine and Hillary´s and then ate a third of Shelly and sandy´s schnitzel cordon bleu some of a knodel potato dumbling and potato salad and then walked down the street and got two scoops of ice cream, it was amazing. Needless to day I felt like a pig.

Well last thursday we went to Ganselhaufel wow thats totally wrong its the giant pool thing where the normal people go...ok poor people lol. There is a wave pool a slide pool a really deep pool and a section of the donau there is also something in the nude section of the beach but that is blocked off by a hedge....poor megan who wasnt warned and tried to see if we were there. It was pretty fun we all hung out but the wave pool was sooooooo cold so one of the megans and I didnt go too far in. The slide pool water was pretty warm so we hung out there a lot. After lunch I didn't get back in the water but a bunch of people got in the donau..the water was green. Besides Danny who never got in at all but just took pictures I'm the only one that went that never got in the river. I never plan too.

More later!

1 comment:

Beth said...

haha that was all over the place, but I'm glad you're lovin the food! And whats wrong with the river? :]