Monday, August 31, 2009

Silly Annie

Since I think it would be horribly sad to only have one blog post for august


some random thoughts
1. I used to obsessively check "my" blogs in chronological order...now I look at them in order that they amuse me
2. I truely should be doing homework right now....but its only the first week there isnt anything too major...mostly just reading.
3. My biology teacher is crazy also I may have stumbled into the equivilent of tree hugger 101 and since megan says I'm like tree hugger 300...thats ok with me :)
4. For those of you in the know TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I would rather like some doctor pepper right now...I may start offering rewards again to whomever brings me some.
6. my house is hot....but I live in the basement so its nice and cool
7. my room is an absolute pig sty already *shakes head*
8.I kind of feel like swiming-or jumping off of a diving board into freezing water
9. I will probably die of German this semester since I have 2 intense german classes and am trying to do several other things to improve my language skills.
10. I have no idea where I'm going in life but I'm excited to get there-they say its all about the journey anyways right?

love-Annie

No comments: