Monday, October 12, 2009

Lately

So I've been looking at my friends pictures and their blog posts and everything and all I have to say is I MISS VIENNA

Classes are going ok Im crazy busy all the time but still manage to find time to watch how I met your mother glee and office every week as well as project runway with my friends. I work friday saturday and monday nights this does a number on my sleep schedule. Life here isn't really too exciting so nothing much to say, right now just trying to survive and get ready to leave.

Im noticing its hard to spell some words in english now...the letters just don't come to my head

also boys are weird....

love
Annie K.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Boys ARE weird :] WHos your favorite on Project Runway? (I watch WAY too much tv)

Anne Katherine said...

I like that one girl that has won a bunch of times....I watch it weekly but don't really know any names >_<