Monday, May 10, 2010

He at least doesn't think I'm crazy


my post has nothing to do with the title

talking to my family on mother's day

TJ-"Anne do you know the problem with Germany?"
Ich-"what?"
TJ-"It's not America"
Ich-"Do you know the problem with America?"
TJ-"what too much awesomeness?"


I'm going to Munich for the weekend basically marking the start of my CRAZY summer so weekend there here for less than a week than the family flies to turkey less than a week later I follow them two weeks later we come back about a month later we go back to istanbul for two weeks south of turkey for three and then back and breath. Then things will get "normal" the mom goes back to work and such. hopefully erk is back in Kitter by then or we may have some extreme melt downs

off for a "vacation" with the host family tomorrow. Can it be time for my break already?

random facts:
-Im not a morning person
-I dont get to sleep in....ever
-I love sleep
-and I mean crazy in a bad way

quote-
jedesmal.

No comments: