Tuesday, May 25, 2010

isn't it funny

they some people can be really important in your life but they never come up?

so here a quick shout out
to my 3 best friends
my best 4 girlfriends
my amazing roommates
2 guys I know I would go crazy without
3 girls I know I can always go to
even though I don't get to talk to my friends very often or even talk about them.
even though I don't truely miss them cause I get used to being away from them
I love to know that with everyone of these people I could always call out of the blue
that even if we don't stay friends we had an impact on one anothers lives
and that I will always be able to look back at different times in my life and smile
sometimes solely because they exist

because I know I generally don't talk about these people here you all don't know how important they are to me. But then again...you don't truly know very much about me or what I do cause when it comes down to it my personal life is extremely private.

quote:
My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

No comments: