Monday, October 18, 2010

Out of touch

Thats what I feel
out of touch
with friends
with family
with life
with me
with this blog


seriously no one talks to me...which is lame and don't feel bad...or too bad
I mean its hard Im 6-8 hours ahead of you guys not even my family talks to me that often.
but I literally had a near-death experience and no one said anything about it.

I've been so busy lately hanging out with friends and just running around doing stuff I feel a bit out of touch with me I haven't really had time to just chill by myself or even enough time to do everything I want to.

I've changed a lot over the past year and I don't feel like I always get the time to learn about myself.

so heres a question how do I get back in touch? how do I feel less disconnected?

How can I feel like Im in limbo in my own mind....

1 comment:

trudy said...

good questions and I am still trying to find the answers!!!