Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taylor and Photos

Ok so first off Taylor Swifts new album Speak Now came out...and its awesome some of the songs are a bit more sad but mostly for me its the same stuff I love about her songs--they just make you happy I really like taylor swift because she isnt afraid to show who she is a quality I highly respect and revere.

Ok so next these are pictures of Lara who turned one on tuesday I tried to focus on the positive negative space...don't you guys already feel bad for my future kids :)











it was truely a beautiful day






































Heut ist so ein schonen Tag
happy halloween all.

2 comments:

trudy said...

I like the photos

Beth said...

I think the pictures look awesome. Plus her parents get extra credit for the fabulous coat!