Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So I got married

I'm pretty sure that most people who read this blog have either seen pictures from the wedding on facebook or you know were there since basically only my family reads my blog but for those of you who have had neither of those options here are a few of my favorite pics.
Getting zipped into my dress
so you can see the full effect
the top was lace with a keyhole back


with the veil


waiting 

coming down the aisle with my dad



my maid of honnor


Putting on my ring

first kiss

Jordan's Dad and Family

My Parents

Jordan's Mom and Family

My nephew and I

With Jordan's Siblings

All the bridesmaids

on the lifeguard stand

with my bridesmaids



jumping


the whole bridal party

being silly

I'm not cold






our favors

first dance

our scrumptious cake

rings



bridal party

this was my something old it belonged to my grandmother--the reason my skin looks so weird is because I was rather ill, I couldn't eat anything all night and the reason why I have a coat on in a lot of the pictures

mother son dance

father daughter dance

gettin' down

then we went and took pictures with almost all the guests

my high school friends





one of my favorites

Jordan and his Sister

tossing the bouquet--alana did not want to catch it

kemperkins

garter toss

nicole was really excited to catch it

with the best man

dancing with my friends
about to fall asleep too



1 comment:

Martie said...

It looks like a beautiful event. You looked gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!