Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The one with Roommate bonding

Ok so let me start off by telling you how much I love my roommates! Seriously they should find this and see how awesome they are!!!
Ok so my day was pretty typical- procrastinated getting up, rolled out of bed went to class, wished I was done at the break, went to my last class, came home goofed off for a couple hours instead of doing homework.....and then

I go upstairs and my roommates are going to Sammy's to get pie shakes-this is what it sounds like a piece of pie put into a shake...yeah it was good well I tried tiffany's since I got a BLT which was also good.
ok then on the way out a guy in a RV stops us and asks us to call 911 for him were like um what? ok. So we do he has us call the police because his fiance got mad and just got out of the car and started walking away...apparently she had some outsanding bench warrant? and so yeah my roommate is talking to the police and describing what she is wearing when she walks up!!! so yeah she got in the car and they started yelling at each other and took off. We gave the cops their plates and got out of there.
Ok next meeting with the bishop...not too bad Ill have a calling soon I guess but he needed to talk to my last bishop to give me a temple recomend....good luck with that-its ok we worked it out hell talk to my director.
Then got home and went country dancing with some of my roommates...BEST THING EVER!!!!!!
Seriously I'd never done this before but was having so much fun this one guy I danced with was fliping me around and it was just amazing.
We want to go every week because it was like the coolest thing ever.

Ok I have like 4 hours of reading and its midnight-oh the college life you can pick two things of good grades sleep and a social life-guess which two I generally pick :)

No comments: