Monday, September 7, 2009

Why being sick sucks

1.I like food....when sick it is difficult to eat
2.if you have a stuffy nose-you can't breathe well
3.I don't maintain a normal temperature anyways
4.I feel gross.....could probably use a shower, but
5. am too weak from being sick to move that much
6. I end up saying/doing crazy things or
7.Im just terrible at responding in a coherent manner
there is a lot more that sucks about being sick but I won't bore you with the details. Lets see 2-9 didnt sleep since I was sick then my awesome roommate tiffany stayed with me so I didnt pass out and choke and die. Then fell asleep....found out something exciting-so I walked to Megan's to hang out. My low tempurature went to high....but in the end good day...or not ask me when Im well and I can decide if my actions were crazy or not.

No comments: