Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The one with a messy room




Halloween last weekend. Friday night my house had a party I dressed up as waldo and then later a bunny and went to AlpineVillage for another party which was fun until a fight broke out and I got head butted leaving me a bruise under my eye. The next night actual halloween I was a bee and we went to a block party that had a haunted house-it was ok. I had to work both nights and wore my tutu on saturday when I got to go home at one but got paid till six...good night. um so monday a friend from Vienna got to Provo and we hung out just walking around and then we went to the mall yesterday morning...I think I walked like ten miles in two days lol. Yesterday I had no classes but was really busy. After I went to the mall this girl cut and dyed my hair for her interview at a salon...so it was free :) after all that it was like 20 and I still had homework to do.
I mean could you go through all of that getting ready throwing stuff around to help others get ready going places and still have a clean room??? you could? well youre obviously not in college

2 comments:

Harmony said...

GAH! YOUR HAIR!

It's gorgeous and I love it and if I had a pair of scissors right now I'm pretty sure I'd be giving myself bangs.

That's how much I LOVE IT!

(yeah, an entire entry about your hair--and I don't regret it for a minute. Now hand me some scissors!)

Anne Katherine said...

hmmm it looks even more awesome now..its a bit shorter and dark brown :)