Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

So sometimes my friends will just give me a look that says--wow you're young and I just want to say OF COURSE I AM. I've always been mature for my age and thats not bragging it's just true. A lot of people forget that I'm still really young because of what I'm doing and what my personality is like, but I'm twenty. Sometimes I want to be crazy and stupid and young and immature because well I'm twenty. A few months ago I was still a teenager, I'm still going through college, I still have many crazy years left in me. So don't put me in a box and let me screw up without giving me a look that says I'm not who you thought I was. Because I'm always me and one of those things is young--we are learning our whole lives and well I'm further behind than many of you.

No comments: