Wednesday, December 8, 2010

dear Friendernets

I feel that Ive been neglecting you horribly why those of you that only read my blog wouldn't know that I recently(ie a month ago) cut off all my hair



see its cute. I still forget I have short hair but I really like it although I may have picked the wrong time to do it

also its been snowing here! Like crazy It feels like the end of December not the beginning.

Also its crazy that its December I've almost been here a year! I realize that some of you make think back to my older posts and say shouldn't her next sentence be like Also I come home in a month? sadly no I'm still here for another few months but its defiantly winding down.

and life goes on..bis bald!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it! You kind of look like Natalie Portman. I wish I could pull off short hair, but in addition to having crazy, frizzy curls, I have a giant potato head.

Anne Katherine said...

Brandi this post was mostly to you tee hee also the hairdresser aside from being super excited that she got to cut off a foot(yeah thats how much I had) of hair told my my head was a nice shape SCORE