Monday, March 14, 2011

Being Productive

Ok so I'm a nanny that doesn't actually take up a lot of time...nor does it require any work outside of work. Also I don't work during the middle of the day you know when everyone else is at work. So I really really need to find productive things to do since when I dont have anything to do I get bored..and then I want to eat.

So not only am I not burning calories cause Im just sitting on my butt Im also eating more...yeah thats great.

Today I actually EXERCISED!!!! *audible gasp* and this made me want to eat less...so I burned calories and ate less....this seems a bit you know backwards but whatever.

things to do
-croquet
-read
-exercise
-write
-stretch
-keep things neat and tidy
-bake
-go outside
-blog
-start running


yeah that last one is not likely to happen because I just can't run but Id like to since you know its healthy and well lots of people do.

I want to blog more since my sister told me she missed me blogging...for some odd reason you people enjoy reading my random babbling. babble. babble. babble.

ok my crappy laptop is hot and Im going to go now. maybe tomorrow about my laptop and what makes it crappy.

No comments: