Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's in a name

Im in the closer one the other one is Jordan's.


Ok so Im totally stealing my topic from Brandi but I commented on the post so I feel its kosher. :)

Alright so Im pretty picky about how people spell my name like SUPER picky

Since Ann Anna and Annie are not the same as Anne

and Katharine Catherine and Catharine are not the same as Katherine

and Pierson is not the same as Pearson

having a basic name means that there are a lot of ways to spell it but my name is my name

and part of that is how you spell it.

So you any of you have people that get weird spellings?

2 comments:

trudy said...

My own sister spelled my name Trudi, WHAT!!!

Kayla Sharee said...

I'm not sure why it's difficult to spell Kayla. But the amount of times I've gotten "Kalya" drives me insane.