Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crap I've actually done

yeah thats me on a snowboard I didnt do too badly either...fell down a fair few times but who doesnt? We also went paragliding but Im too lazy to get the pictures on here.

Also Ive got an extention on my visa so I can be here till june without a new one. Im waiting on paperwork from home in order to apply to school which I dont know if Ill even get in to ....I dont feel as cocky as I did when applying to BYU....but I feel pretty hopeful....hopeful not many people will apply to the program I want...

Im still an au pair I work on average like maybe 4 hours a day...lifes pretty boring right now...but I like it.

Also people in Utah--saturday is the festival of colours you should go...bye!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I LOVE your red jumpsuit, haha how cool! Now you really have to come visit me and go snowboarding here! And I want to see pictures of parasailing, I demand it. :]