Wednesday, June 1, 2011

childhood calling

Clearly I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today, These are things I'd like to have right now a few I already have...just not here


ref=sib_dp_pt.jpgI have this book, it's one of my favourite children's books. It's also how I got one of my childhood nicknames :) I love the pictures the little story and growing up it was something I could really relate to since my best friend (emily--her middle name was a elizabeth just like clifford:)) moved away and I had no idea how we could still be friends if she wasnt there.

corduroy.jpgwho doesn't love corduroy? he's just so cute.


paddington_commemorative.jpgok so paddington bear is what started all of this I desperately want a paddington bear--really this one and you know take him to fun places over the globe--my sister wants to do this with a gnome but I just think it would be fun with paddington bear and his suitcase.



21M+YLSAApL._SL500_AA300_.jpgI love love love lambchop I'd kill to have this puppet I've actually wanted one for years


care-bear-grumpy-cross-stitch-pattern-b2b4f.jpg I already have about a million grumpy bears but I love grumpy bear actually all care bears but only the classics not the weird looking new ones.



SO now if any of you want to get me a gift that will just blow me out of the water now you know what tee hee I guess these things are kind of that "easy bake oven" thing (although I never cared for actual easy bake ovens)

No comments: