Wednesday, June 1, 2011

points points points

  1. words, words, mere words, no matter from the heart
  2. always forgive your enemies nothing annoys them so much
  3. love all trust few do wrong to no one
  4. the way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing
  5. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
  6. If you can dream it, you can do it
  7. Expectation is the root of all heartache
  8. a true friend stabs you in the front
  9. history will be kind to me for I intend to write it
  10. a child of five would understand this, someone fetch a child of five
  11. behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes
  12. it's kind of fun to do the impossible
  13. get your facts first, then you can distort them as you like
  14. guilt:the gift that keeps on giving
  15. I have a new philosophy. I'm only going
    dread one day at a time
  16. I love mickey mouse more than any woman I have ever known
  17. I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to do other things
  18. an eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind
  19. No one ever told me grief felt so like fear
  20. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
Ok so here are the rules 5 points per quote 3 if you had to look it up and be honest people.I swear the points mean something :) try to not look them up

1 comment:

Beth said...

5. is Dr. Suess, or at least as been credited to him before. And 10. is Charlie Brown (or Charles Shultz)

and heres a good, yet widely overused quote:
"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi.
would make a nice tattoo eh?