Friday, June 10, 2011

Dream on...

Have you ever felt like your subconscious kind of I don't know hates you a little. This morning I had a dream that just like attacked one of my biggest insecurities. And who knows that it's one of my biggest insecurities oh yeah--me.

Like we have nightmares and dreams that just totally suck and basically we make ourselves have them.

Do you ever find yourself being upset with people because of something they did in a dream which is clearly nonsense since they didn't actually do it.

Sometimes we have good dreams but other times its like your subconscious is saying since you didnt feel crappy enough yesterday here's a little kick.

Alright I've decided to share said dream, even though it made me really mad at the time it's honestly pretty funny.

Ok so to start out just to tell you my boyfriend and his friends talk about pretty girls and while my boyfriend does most of the agreeing and not the pointing out it still annoys me to no end. He only does it around me since he figures I know that he doesn't mean anything about it and only wants to be with me--which I do know. BUT I'm really insecure about my looks. Now onto the dream:
I was on a bus with my boyfriend and one of his friends and I guess we were going somewhere but they kept commenting about how this girl behind us was really "hot" and in my dream I was really upset by this so mostly I was ignoring them. Then my boyfriend was suddenly toward the back of the bus not to talk to her but to take her picture and texted me and was like look the one beneath my phone(its a dream it doesnt have to make sense) and I texted back calling him a not nice name of the donkey variety and told him to leave me alone for a while. All this time I just felt like really really ugly and so when I woke up I was kind of like why subconscious why? why do you hate me so much?

2 comments:

Martie said...

Anne,

I HATE dreams. If they are any indication of what's going on inside my head, I am very, very scared.

When I was Relief Society president in Maryland, it seemed as though every dream I had was about monkeys. One night I had a dream that my first counselor (who worked in the Pentagon in real life) was at work and I needed to talk with her about a Relief Society problem, so I went into DC to see her. I went inside and walked from cubicle to cubicle looking for Jill. Finally I peeked my head into one cubicle and saw a Mona Lisa on the wall with a monkey face. I knew right away I was in Jill's cubicle. WEIRD!! Yeah. Scary stuff!

:O)

Kayla Sharee said...

I had a similar dream yesterday. I had to wake up and text the person and tell them if they had done what I dreamt about they were going to deal with a VERY PISSED KAYLA. But I'm with you. WHY does this happen?