Thursday, January 20, 2011

corny

I'm pretty bad with corny, I usually call someone out when they are being corny. Sometimes I can be corny and I call myself out in my head. I'm not quite sure why it bothers me so much but it does...I mean its kind of lame nice sweet but lame.

It may just be that it goes against my sarcastic cynical nature and if you don't think I'm those things than you don't really know me and have fallen prey to my sweet outer appearance. Shade;)
Today I'm sitting in my chair instead of using it as a coat rack, because I'm actually writing. I have three projects open..plus this I'm bad at concentrating thats not how my mind works. My friend just told me that I was a true writer. I also get the munchies mmmm.

quote (rough translation from german but its an english quote)
after a good meal you can forgive anything even your own relatives.

No comments: