Thursday, January 27, 2011

habits

Are really hard to change and not the ones you know you have but the ones that just are.

take me for example--I'm a sloucher. And its bad. Now I'm attempting to sit up straight I have to think about it all the time and it takes quite a bit of concentration and honestly it kind of hurts.

this isnt a new years resolution a goal or anything its just something for me, because slouching is ugly because its just better to sit up straight.

I miss having my piano. I wish I could practice I wish I had practiced more when I was little I don't regret not regret is silly I can't change it and I've learned from it. I need to write more. Mostly I just need motivation. I need to stop being an au pair it sucks Im sick of dealing with my host parents they dont think about how what they say and how they say it will affect me.

ok lifes good and Ive got nothing else to say for now.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I think you"ll like not slouching in the end. I hope you're done au paring soon.... when is that over? Where are you living after?

trudy said...

Your piano is here...waiting...
Good thing to not slouch. It is something I have to consciously work on all of the time (that and lifting my right foot high enough) I love you.

Anonymous said...

Standing up straight makes you look slimmer. True story. It hurts because your back muscles aren't strong enough and your chest is tight. Stretch your chest. That'll help.

I know I'm late. You wrote this forever ago.