Friday, January 7, 2011

Expectations

I know that my last post is entitled new year same anne but am I? am I really the same girl? Am I the girl everyone expected me to be? Have you ever thought about that? Cause you know your parents and basically a million other people have certain expectations about who they think you'll be when youre all grown heck even a year from now.

On the top of my blog it states that I'm trying to find where home is for me and truthfully Im also trying to find just me plain and simple. Except its not trying to figure out who I am is not only difficult but confusing and strange. So I'm trying to find me and figure out what I want which is not plain or simple I've no idea what I'm doing with my life and not even sure of how or where I want to do it. And just when I get it figured out something happens and life...it changes again.

And now for any of you that wish to say that you have no expectations for me--ya you do without knowing it you do and thats life--but what if I don't live up to them if I'm not the girl you thought I'd be...what then

and what do I expect from me? will I dissapoint myself?