Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Proverbial Glass

Ok so the age old question do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I felt like sharing my full answer as it is very telling about my personality

Do you know how rarely a glass is exactly half full/empty its usually slightly more empty or full or in a glass that makes it seem like it is (larger bottom or top) or I've just seen it being filled (half full) or being drunken out of (half empty) or maybe theres water clinging to the top where it is clearly being emptied.
but I suppose if I walked up to a perfectly symmetrical glass that was somehow exactly at the halfway mark....I'd have to say it was half empty because WHO fills a glass halfway...now that thats depressing. Unless it were a sunny spring day then I might say it were half full.

yeah I know I think far too much but hey thats who I am

No comments: