Wednesday, September 8, 2010

blogging falling and other such things

so first off I've noticed that people have stopped reading my blog...except my parents. This probably means that my blog has become less entertaining but not to worry now that I can once again feel that no one is reading it I hope it will become more so again.

Also I've noticed my blog has little to do with what I actually do in day to day life--sorry what I do isn't all that interesting to me. But I like talking.

falling--My friends even say that I have a wonderful talent of not falling; tripping stumbling slipping but rarely falling. My legs are covered in bruises from running into things it's chill though.


Smiling--Have you ever not been able to find words to say because you were just too busy smiling?



ok thats it now back you your normal lives

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I still read! Except for some reason Blogger rarely shows me that you've posted something. It sits down near the bottom of my blog list, and then once in a while (like today) it moves up to the top and shows a new post, and then when I look, I see that you've actually 3 or 4 new posts that it never alerted me to.

So, blame blogger. :)