Monday, September 27, 2010

Let's share

What makes you Purely happy? (I'll give you points if you answer)

as for me
-a good song
-dancing
-laughing
-an eis run
-sitting in schlossplatz

Where do you feel "home"?

I feel it
-looking out of an airplane during the decent to bwi
-looking at schlossplatz full of people
-in the vest's kitchen
-holding my cat
-hanging out with my sister

what are your obsessions?

right now mine are
-taylor swift's mine
-blogging
-harry potter
-books
-chocolate
-crocheting


What are your "guilty pleasures"

I never really feel guilty but mine are
-teeny bopper music
-my stuffed animals(only 2 people)
-harry potter
-disney shows
-chick flicks

What are signature things about you?

mine are

-stripes or polka dots
-knee socks
-ribbons and bow clips
-a sweater and an umbrella in my bag
-having my phone constantly dabei...I mean with me.

ok now its your turn spill and I promise my points aren't like on who's line is it anyways.

3 comments:

trudy said...

*Knowing my girls are safe and fairly happy!
*Seeing the flag over the library as we approach Etna, with close friends that share so much with me, when Hagrid knows all our stuff is out and he relaxes!!lol
*Making sure my hair is ok, reading a series of books from the beginning in order, making sure food turns out right,cherry coke zero,
*ice cream, chocolate, sleeping in,
*My hair, making sure my socks go with my shirt, sounding lkke a teacher.

Gwennifer said...

Points, please :]

Kayla Sharee said...

Purely Happy: a real meal. chatting with old friends. laughing. fun music. FEELING loved.

Home: In my clean apartment. My mom's house. reading a book. sitting in the JFSB courtyard at night.

Obsessions: books. chocolate. my future. my girls back home :P

Guilty Pleasure: Castle. Nutella. haha. Sleeping in on Tuesdays and Thursday. Jason Derulo and A Rocket to the Moon.

Signature Things: Studded black belt. Always having my cell phone on me. Always having a sweater at school, even when it's 85. Ponytails. Apron.