Saturday, September 11, 2010

vacuuming

so as a child I hated vacuuming I would go around the house and pick up all the little crap on the ground (essentially more work and less effective) so it would look like I vacuumed

my mom would always know I hadn't vacuumed and it took me years to ask how in the freaking world she could tell...something about the stupid lines in the carpet.

In college I did custodial and I hated vacuuming so I became a supervisor so I could make other people do it.

I now vacuum every day I still hate it....stupid vacuuming

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I used to hate it, too. I would get out a broom and SWEEP the carpet. (way more work than just vacuuming).

Now I kind of like it. I like the lines in my carpet. :)

Marianne said...

I love the instant gratification I get from vacuuming. I could vacuum all day and be happy. I also like it because it's loud and when I vacuum, I can't hear anything else-especially my kids.