Friday, September 24, 2010

Nanny diary: entry 14 Lara lou

So lara actually talks a little now she says like mama and baba and shes very expressive like the other day she communitated to me that she wanted to go out in a certain stroller she shows me where she wants to go..

Lara cant crawl but she does get around by like rolling and scooting and then she can finally sit up on her own and pull herself up to stand and stand with only one hand holding something and she can walk while holding someones hands

Shes a true little girl and she loves shoes and putting them on and looking cute she gets pleased with herself

spending my days with this sweet little girl lifts me up with just how purely happy she can be and she makes me excited to be a mom I have friends who talk about how hard it is and I get that but at the end of the day...I love a baby's laugh and Im excited to be able to help harbor a little life.

If you havent seen it go watch taylor swift's new music video mine

No comments: