Tuesday, July 19, 2011

its that time of year

Except its not at all

Sitting here watching holiday episodes of how I met your mother I realize how much I like holidays and also fall and early winter. Do you think people started having parties to battle the cold?

Theres halloween--costumes and candy
Thanksgiving--turkey stuffing gravy pie and everyone you love
christmas--snow presents stockings trees decorations caroling I mean christmas really takes up a whole month.
and new years eve-fireworks friends sparkling drinks be it alcoholic or not and if youre a part of my family meat dip.

Plus in fall theres changing leaves and sweater weather, then in winter snow hot chocolate and here in germany the christmas market.

so whats your favorite time of year, why? and I know people are reading this and never comment I dont care if its anonymous take 2 minutes answer my question

g'day

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That's my favorite time of the year, too. Fall and early winter--Thanksgiving, Christmas...

They just make me feel all warm and cozy inside.

Beth said...

My phone won't let me comment... so, my favorite time is the same I love the holidays. But around here early fall is my all-time favorite. Before it starts snowing and the trees change and I can wear boots and sweaters and watch football. Love it.

Unknown said...

Love the holidays but hate the cold. Once January hits I'm done with winter. I like spring and summer if it isn't too hot.

Annette said...

I always though maybe they bunched all the holidays at that time cuz it can be a depressing point in the year with the shorter daylight hours.