Wednesday, July 20, 2011

twice

So I just remembered I've been to new york city twice like literally just remembered.
I once went with my mom and some friends to see Wicked (I'm actually wearing my wicked shirt now) and we were there for the weekend saw the show went shopping went to the empire state building all in all a very memorable trip.

but when I was watching a movie and the new york skyline the connection I made was too a trip I took in order to pick up a friend from the airport I drove all the way up there with her mom picked her up and drove back. I vaguely remember that the car broke down and we were sitting in it while it was on the tow truck and having to climb down.

gotta love the memories that get lost I wonder what else I don't remember.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I wish I could like this post.