Saturday, June 27, 2009

The one in which I ramble a little

SO the week at a glance
shopping, chinese food, church, long walks(no one else was in town) RAIN RAIN RAIN, FHE, Movie with new friends, way more snack food than was good, Shopping-spent too much money RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN, insitute-megans came home. Met another BYU who is just chilling for the summer. Actually finished homework. Went to herb's(again its really amazing) Dyed megans hair Rented another movie traveled an hour to watch with another friendwho just fell asleep. Got on the U-bahn with all the poeple coming home from the DOnau-insel fest...so they were drunk. Tonight donau insel fest free snow patrol and a hawaiian concert.

I could go into detail...but I'm having too much fun to stop for that long. Keep bringing me your souvenir requests

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Now I've spent waaaay long reading over your last couple of posts. I love it--although your blog makes me SUPER hungry! I'm going to need ice cream now!