Monday, June 8, 2009

The one with nothing to report

So my weekend wasn't the most exciting, no offense to I the people I was with I had fun I just don't feel as though I have anything to report on. So here is some stuff I've been working on. Stuff I've been thinking about, like time being arbitrary its all just an opinion of placement. Techniquly its the same time here as it is in the states but on the other hand Im 8 hours ahead. People time travel all the time, just nothing new had happened because its the same time. Confusing but kind of interesting to think about. the other, well I just feel like that.

It's hard to find the train
since I've forgotten the name
of the place that I'm going or
even if its the same
all that I know is what
I'm trying to do
have to find a way to get
myself back to you.

I don't know where I'm going
and I don't know where I've been
as soon as I start leaving I
have to start again
whenever I think Im right
I realize Im wrong
I have to turn around because
everyones gone

So I dont know what Im doing
and I dont know where I am
all I know is that I always
seem to be on the wrong
side of the tracks
as soon as I get on I always look back
and there you are
in the place
with out any name
theres a smile on your face

I have to turn around
and find a way
back to that
place.



TIME

Is it day or is it night
I cant tell although
its light out
I mean does it really matter
Im only in this town for a
day or two anyways
On tuesday Ill get on a train
and go to another time again
Its always a long day
and its always a short night
On wenesday I last saw my love
as we passed through
the same station
he said some day we will settle down
and never be apart again

never quite sure if my head's got
it right,
I always seem to sleep by sunshine
and dance in the moonlight.

No comments: