Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I want

So what I want for my birthday


yeah this is big enough to get it's own post

The scriptures in german. Yup thats it all I want so all pool together go to a distribution center and find it. Like just the ones that are like the scriptures you get for seminary that are a little flimsy, but the triple I have with me is one edition old(sorry dad you just went on your mission too long ago) and I have no bible and I'm sick of not knowing whats going on. So thats all I want. Seriously its even kind of difficult to get them here...or at least as far as I can tell if you are not an investagator so I'd love this soooo mcuh. Send to aforementioned address of Operngasse 4

On a less selfish note: what gifts from austria/germany/budapest do people want?

love Anne

3 comments:

Beth said...

that is not selfish! at all!
I want kinder eggs!

trudy said...

I want a bunny from austria!!! a little one for my collection. :)

Kayla Sharee said...

Annnnnne! :) You have a blog hooray! :)

If you're taking requests, I want a postcard lol. And of course kinder eggs.

If you can get me some, if not, I'll just be happy you're home.

Have a fantastic time!! <3