Thursday, March 11, 2010

Childhood anecdote

because my childhood is over even if I'm not an adult yet(which I'm not don't tell me I need to act like one!) Seriously I'm dreading losing the it's cause I'm a teenage girl excuse.

Ok so for as long as I can remember I've been a sharer not like selfless but I share. Like I get a goody I immediately share some. So if you are my friend you possibly get to eat a lot of chocolate.

When I was little whenever I got a treat I always shared some with my sister, or my parents or at least asked like 20 times if they wanted any. I never feel satisfied in something that I feel is good if I think I'm the only one experiencing it.

which is why when Erk freaks out if anyone takes any of "his" treats I just don't get it.
like if is dad uses some of his mango sauce
or his grandma gives me a piece of kiwi he's eating
or if his mom tells me to have a piece of cake in the kitchen
or share...well anything.
seriously? why don't people share its nice

Share the goodness

Random facts:
I cross my toes when I sleep
I have a hard time sleeping
it's snowing here--this is wrong
I can't keep secrets about myself

quote:
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Bill Cosby! :]
And you share because I was a mean big sister and would make you share with me

Anne Katherine said...

I knew I had you to blame for being a good person :]