Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A tribute to my head

and no not my hair which is on my head as those of you that know me know Im quite vain about it

more whats in my head
and no not how smart I think I am and those of you that know me know I dont think Im that smart.

But the ache that has been there....FOR THREE YEARS.

it's march the headache that I have had since the spring of my junior year of high school has now been there continuely for three years. yes thats one headache one single solitary headache that only went away for 2 weeks about 3 years ago when I went on my college visit to byu....maybe thats how I ended up there ;)

I hate this head ache
sometimes its just there and I dont really notice unless I think about it

so I try not to

somedays it turns into a migrane

at which point I take my heavy duty meds to make it go back to its almost gone state

too bad I hate doctors and could never follow through on going back maybe I would have figured out what was wrong....doubt it

heres to three wonderful years of life that have been plagued by kopfschmerzen

random fact..I'm almost always tired
especially if I just traveled

quote:advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper

2 comments:

trudy said...

Can you go to the Doctor there? I had good care in Germany, perhaps you can find the answer there....love you and sorry you hurt. mom

Anonymous said...

I had a 4 year long headache without a break. It ended up being a gluten and wheat allergy. As soon as I was off the stuff for a few months I was headache free. Give it a try it changed my life.