Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is my favourite place

this is a foot bridge that crosses from about konigstrasse(the big ped shopping street) to schlossgarten. Where it is exceptionally beautiful.
this is what I can see from this bridge. It's hard to tell but I find it breathtaking. For some reason Im always amazed by the city by what man puts together as civilization. especially when it has to bow down to nature like it does here in this rather mountainous area.

And what you also can't tell from these pictures is how awesome it is to stand here. I could feel everything. The wheels of a bike a person jogging just people walking. Also you can do excellent people watching here.

you know how some people watching makes you worry for humanity....not here.

I see old couples holding hands as well as young. People being healthy going out jogging or riding bikes. I saw someone pick up some trash off the ground. and I saw other people just stop.

Sometimes we need to slow down and just look at life for what it is...or we'll miss it all.


Random facts:
I'm really giggly
I should really not be allowed to talk most days
the fact that I can't really find a path or just stick to what Im doing concerns me
always looking ahead but never knowing to where
I hate the feeling of butterflies in my stomach because it makes me feel out of control

quote:do all things with love

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Aww, now I'm totally missing Europe again, and feeling sorry for myself because we had to turn down the opportunity to move back there this summer.

People ask me why I loved Germany so much, and I can never quite put it into words, but I think your description sums it up.

As for the quote, I had to cheat and look it up.

trudy said...

Amen to that! I need to appreciate the fact that I have had to slow down and not miss out on such a rare opportunity.