Monday, March 1, 2010

Ever wonder

Who reads your blog? like everyone. I mean I'll have friends that tell me they read it and I'm always like oh s***(yes I swear) why did you do that....that's where I reveal how weird I am. I mean seriously sometimes I want to make my blog private cause I want to know who is out there stalking me.....apparently I mind more if my friends are reading my blog than my old yw leaders(who are also friends) but seriously....I'm random--not everyone knows that.

random facts:
Ive never felt like Im supposed to go on a mission even when reading my patriartical blessing.
never take the last train
If I feel like someone is angry(no matter the reason) I keep apoligizing I hate for people to be upset and it makes me feel bad
I need to get my arse in gear and find schools.

no quote today...to overwhelmed with 19 yr old life

1 comment:

trudy said...

if you don't want people to read stuff you write on your blog don't write it....that's why I don't write one. hmmmmmmm