Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nanny diary: entry 8

Oh my faithful readers(which comes to about 4) I have woefully neglected my nanny life. You may wonder how if you knew thats basically all I do.

I work on average 9 hours a day (legal limit=6)
I have had 3 days off since I started(one I really worked the other 2 I basically blacked mailed for)

but honestly my host family needs me that much. sick kids working dad.

and soon I have a month alone.

can I tell you that life is a lot easier now that erk actually wants to be with me like he gets excited to see me wants me for certain things...it took time but now its here.

I'm starting to love the kids...so lets hope it will be a good 10 or so(possibly staying longer cause of visa issues) more months.

my class started I've met some new people...life is good

Random facts:
I took off my non-commital rings
I got really lost today
I think I know what I'm going to do next year

if you can guess Ill send you haribo(you won't guess)

Quote:
"Remember that God is always on speed dial when you need him."-Elder Michael Brown.

4 comments:

trudy said...

I think that you are going to go to a University in Germany next year.. so that's my guess.
Hey, send me your address and I will send you something "american" that you want and you can send me haribo.
Love you

trudy said...

ok I think I missed a clue....you're getting engaged and married
or you are going on a mission.
Have I guessed yet?

Kayla Sharee said...

I KNOW!!! :)

Anne Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.