Monday, March 15, 2010

Have you ever

been eating lunch and then heard something that sounded like gun fire outside? Then thought oh no that can't be right...but then heard screaming and more gun fire? Did you then proceed to go to the hallway cause it was safer and wait till you heard sirens to look outside?

Have you ever seen a dead body from your (or host moms) bedroom window? Did you know that blood kind of looks fake on pavement? or that 2 hours later it would seem like nothing happened.

people are weird.

random facts:
erk threw a fit today...
I usually feel like I am annoying people
I generally agree with the statement out of sight out of mind when it comes to me.


quote:
big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life

I love you big sister :] and this quote is for you!

3 comments:

trudy said...

Did someone really get shot outside the house in Vienna? Why didn't you tell me about it? Tell me now...all the details! :) love you, mom

Beth said...

I was going to say "What the Heeellll?" But then I realized you were bein cute.
Would that be a Linus quote?

Also, thats some rough imagery. Hope you're ok :]

Anne Katherine said...

actually all that happened here yesterday. some guy had a fight with his employer and ended up shooting him it was crazy! cause we were trying to keep erk from finding out what happened.

And yeah beth the quote was for you because of who said not what it said :)